The gated courtyards and lantern-lit gardens of the Inn are magical spaces for special occasions. The staff can help you plan any celebration, from a romantic fete for two to a celebration for up to 60 in our courtyards or deck, in the good season. Whether it’s a special birthday or anniversary, family reunion, retirement party or company retreat, we can help you create an event tailored to your every need and desire – from catered menus to exquisite flowers and ambiance. For large gatherings, the entire inn can be reserved, becoming your personal space for three days or more. Our 24 rooms, suites and villa can comfortably accommodate 50 to 60 guests.
Weddings & Celebrations
Unforgettable weddings are a specialty of the Inn. Our experienced staff has created the perfect setting for many couples in which to begin a new life together. From an intimate elopement celebrated in the property with a Native American flute in the background to dining under the stars, your family and friends will be transported out of the ordinary as they relax, enjoy themselves or dance the night away in our enchanting courtyards.
Five Graces Elopement Package
Santa Fe is one of the most romantic and picturesque wedding destinations in the world. With its gated courtyards, lantern-lit gardens, and inspired Fear East atmosphere, The Inn of The Five Graces offers the ideal location to celebrate the most important day of your life.
The Elopement Package includes:
- Three night stay at The Inn of The Five Graces
- All below rates include our standard inclusive amenities: daily breakfast, 24/7 valet and concierge services, stocked mini refrigerator, twice daily housekeeping, locally blended spa products, gratuities and usage of the fitness facility throughout your stay.
- North courtyard gazebo ceremony location for one hour (weather permitting)
- Native American Blanket Ceremony
- Live music during the ceremony (Spanish Guitar or Native American Flute)
- Ordained minister services
- Ceremony location set-up with Persian rugs, candles, and rose petals
- Roses on arrival, bridal bouquet, boutonniere, 1 large arrangement and rose petals at turn-down
- Complimentary Mughal painting
- Complimentary box of chocolate from local chocolate maker Kakawa
Due to the intimate nature of The Five Graces we request no more than 20 invited guests
Local taxes are not included