The Inn of The Five Graces Wellbeing Efforts
We are pleased to welcome you to The Inn of The Five Graces. We want to assure you that our number one priority is the health and safety of our guests and team. Please review information about some changes you can expect when you arrive and during your stay in The Five Graces.
General Property Information
- The property has been deep cleaned. We are performing multiple sanitation cleanings daily to ensure safe and comfortable environments for our guests and team.
- Hand sanitation stations are located throughout the property.
- Hand sanitizing spray bottles have been added to each room for guests’ personal use.
- Disposable masks are available upon request.
Arrivals and Departures
- Arriving guests are greeted at curbside. Check-in is expedited for minimal contact.
- Guests are given the option to self park their vehicle or have it valeted. In the latter, the steering wheel, door handles and car keys are sanitized after vehicle has been parked.
- Guests will receive a final bill via email upon departure, so it will not be necessary to visit the Front Desk to complete your check-out.
We want to provide you the highest level of service and attention, but we understand if you prefer to limit team members entering your room. To accommodate personal preferences, we are offering options for Housekeeping services:
- Daily Service: The Classic Inn of The Five Graces standard, for those guests who prefer daily housekeeping service.
- Limited Service: Our team will access your room once daily to provide make up service.
- On Request Service: For those who do not want to share their space with others. Upon arrival, we will discuss options for linen and terry exchanges.
To ensure a pleasant and safe dining experience, table seating has been adjusted to allow six feet between tables. Guests will be seated at every other table to ensure proper spacing. Restaurant team members will be wearing masks for the safety and comfort of guests.
You also have the option to enjoy your breakfast in the comfort of your room.