The Inn of The Five Graces
We are pleased to welcome you to The Inn of The Five Graces. We want to assure you that our number one priority is the health and safety of our guests and team. Please review information about some changes you can expect when you arrive and during your stay in The Five Graces.
**With the recent rise of Covid cases statewide, the state of New Mexico is temporarily requiring that all guests wear facemasks indoors in all public spaces, regardless of vaccination status. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we strive to create a safer environment for our guests and staff.**
General Property Information
- The property has been deep cleaned. We are performing multiple sanitation cleanings daily to ensure safe and comfortable environments for our guests and team.
- Hand sanitation stations are located throughout the property.
- Hand sanitizing spray bottles have been added to each room for guests’ personal use.
- Disposable masks are available upon request.
Arrivals and Departures
- Check-in is expedited for minimal contact.
- Guests will receive a final bill via email upon departure, so it will not be necessary to visit the Front Desk to complete your check-out.
Please help us keep everyone safe and healthy. We want to provide you the highest level of service and attention, but with the current global pandemic we are trying to reduce personal interaction as much as possible. We will ONLY service your room if you request it, whether it is daily service or evening turndown. If you do desire your room to be serviced, below are some options to choose from:
- Daily Service: The classic Inn of The Five Graces standard, for those guests who prefer daily housekeeping service and turndown service.
- Limited Service: Our team will access your room once daily to provide make up service.
- On Request Service: For those who do not want to share their space with others. Upon arrival, we will discuss options for linen and terry exchanges.
Please note that if and when we do service your room, to avoid unnecessary contact, housekeeping will ONLY enter when the room is vacant. Please dial “0” from your room phone or stop by the front desk to let us know a time window for your service. We greatly appreciate your understanding and cooperation in these concerning times. Working together we can make your stay a relaxing and safe experience.
- For the safety of our guests and our team members, we highly encourage all guests, regardless of vaccination status, to wear face masks while in the spa.
- All spa therapists will be wearing face masks.