Frequently Asked Questions
We are in the heart of Santa Fe, centrally located in the downtown area, two blocks from the Plaza and a block from Canyon Road. Within walking distance is everything our historic downtown has to offer.
The Five Graces refer to the Eastern philosophy that we are graced with five senses to experience the splendor of the world.
A deposit of one night plus tax is required once a reservation is confirmed. During our high season and for group bookings and holidays such as Christmas and Festivals, like Indian Market, or for reservations in our Luminaria House, there is a minimum booking period and the deposit amount may differ.
Because of our small size, cancellations affect us significantly. Our Cancellation Period is seasonal and subject to Holidays and Festivals. Our Cancellation Policy is the following:
- During our regular season the months of May through October, cancellations must be received at least 7-Days prior to your arrival date to receive a refund, less a transaction fee of $50.00 plus tax.
- For the months of November through April, cancellations must be received at least 72-Hours prior to your arrival date to receive a refund, less a handling charge of $50.00 plus tax.
- For Holidays and Festivals, cancellations must be received at least 2-Weeks prior to your arrival date, except for Indian Market and Christmas, which must be received 4-Weeks prior to your arrival date.
- This Cancellation Policy does not apply to the Luminaria House. Please inquire with a reservationist for those policy specifics.
Cancellations without the required notice will result in forfeiture of your deposit. For Group bookings, Holidays and Festivals, the entire stay may be required as a deposit and forfeited if the reservation is not cancelled within the appropriate amount of time.
We are one hour from the Albuquerque Sunport International Airport and twenty minutes from the Santa Fe Municipal Airport.
Yes, in select rooms. If your companion is joining you, a $75 per dog, per night charge will be added. We do have a few requirements for your pet’s stay:
- We ask that your dog be medium in size, or smaller.
- Given the quality of our furnishings, rugs and antiques, the dog must be house-broken.
- If the dog is left unattended in the room, we do require dogs to be kept in a crate.
- We are a hotel and must consider the experience of every guest and therefore ask that your pet not be an excessive barker.
- If any special cleaning, repair or replacement is necessary, the pet owner will be required to cover such costs.
Inquire with a reservationist for more information about accommodating room types.
All of our rooms and suites have safety deposit boxes.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
Check-in time is 4:00pm, check-out time is 11:00am. If your travel plans have you arriving earlier or departing later, you may park and leave your luggage. Please inquire with a reservationist for an early check-in or late check-out.
Yes. Our rates include a full, made-to-order breakfast, which may also be enjoyed in-room at no additional charge.
Your stay at The Five Graces includes in-room snacks and beverages, wi-fi, valet parking, access to our fitness room, 24-hour concierge and the breakfast mentioned above. In addition, we offer spa services and make every effort to meet the specific requirements of your visit, whether it be a wedding, an anniversary celebration or a romantic getaway.
We offer our signature breakfast in your room and for dinner offer a menu from the 315 Restaurant and Wine Bar.
You may invite a guest to join you for a charge of $30 per person.
The laws of the State of New Mexico do not permit you to consume your own alcoholic beverages in our public areas, but you are welcome to consume your own alcoholic beverages in your suite. We offer wine openers and glasses and upon request are happy to provide wine chilling ice buckets.
All rooms are equipped with Echo Spot devices which will play any music you ask them to. For example “Alexa play Bob Dylan”. You can also connect your phone or MP3 player via Bluetooth to listen to your own music library.
State of the art wi-fi is available throughout the property.
Yes. Please inquire with a reservationist regarding group sizes and availability.
Find Out More
Northern New Mexico offers some of the most diverse, beautiful terrain and varied landscapes to be found find anywhere in the world. You can make a variety of day trips to explore everything from ancient ruins and historic mountain towns to rushing rivers ripe for rafting and fishing.