The Santa Fe Painting Workshop
PAINTING + WINE
With a step-by-step method of instruction that ensures painting is approachable and fun for anyone, you will create in a historic adobe gallery and studio conveniently located one block from Canyon Road. Local award-winning wines and gourmet snacks will keep you inspired throughout the workshop and you will leave the class with a finished painting ready to hang on the wall.
DIFFICULTY RATING: 1
WHAT TO BRING
- Luxury transportation to and from the studio
- Two hour painting class. You can choose from an Abstract painting or New Mexico-inspired landscape.
- All supplies, canvas, acrylic paint, apron, etc.
- Two bottles of fine wine & Gourmet charcuterie plate (Red, White or Bubbly)
Shipping can be arranged for an additional fee, though paintings can easily be packed in your checked luggage, or carried on the plane.
- To secure your spot, we highly recommend making advance reservations. However, we understand that spontaneous moments of inspiration can strike, and can occasionally accommodate last-minute bookings.
More Private Experiences
The High Road To Taos Pueblo
Journey to Taos along the Historic High Road, a mountainous route through artistic enclaves and rich cultural sites where you experience the Spanish heritage of Chimayo, a traditional native weaving studio and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Taos Pueblo. Lunch finds us in a Puebloan home dating back over 500 years for specialties like stuffed fry bread and pinon coffee.
Abiquiu Artist’s Landscape
Only accessed via special permit, Plaza Blanca is a majestic landscape made up of beautiful white sandstone cliffs and made famous by Georgia O’Keeffe through her series of paintings called The White Palace. This experience includes a Foodie Gourmet champagne picnic at Abiquiu Lake, a visit to a renowned artist’s residence, and some fun off the beaten path shopping.
Into The Heart of Bandelier
Beneath the eastern flanks of the Jemez Mountains lies the Pajarito Plateau where dynamic geological forces weave the story of migration and settlement of ancestral Puebloan Peoples. Join us as we explore and hike within Bandelier National Monument and a Foodie Gourmet picnic with champagne pairing, along the Frijoles Creek in the park.